Thursday, November 10, 2022, marks the tenth anniversary of Big Orange Give, the University of Tennessee’s online day of giving. Our goal is not to raise a particular dollar amount but to inspire the greatest number of alumni and friends to participate. This year, the University hopes to inspire 10,000 individual gifts during the daylong campaign.
The UT Libraries’ goal is to raise 155 individual gifts during the 24-hour campaign. As in prior years, Dr. Bill Bass has offered a challenge to library supporters: If we meet our 155-gift goal, Bill and Carol Bass will generously donate an additional $10,000 to the UT Libraries. Donors may give to any fund to unlock the additional funds. However, our main priority is to secure gifts for the Fund for University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Libraries, our main source of unrestricted support. In addition, we hope to raise monies for collections, which are supported through funds such as the Fund for the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Libraries; the Library Acquisitions General Endowment; and the Library Acquisitions Fund—to name a few.
Should you have questions about the campaign, please contact Stacy Palado at firstname.lastname@example.org or 865-974-0055.
Recent NewsMore News
- DeStress for Success
- Event: Title IX — Impact on UT and Beyond
- Big Orange Give Celebrates Tenth Anniversary
- Queer Conversations: Join us October 11
- UT Libraries Unveils Digital Membership Card for Donors
- "Bearing the Torch": A Conversation with Bob Hutton and Jack Neely
- Game Nights at Hodges Library Begin Sept. 21
- Workshop: Library Resources for “One Health” Researchers