Lighting the Way: 225 Years of Volunteers, an exhibit in the John C. Hodges Library, brings to life the university’s history and traditions through artifacts preserved in UT’s University Archives. The exhibit is part of the campus-wide celebration of the university’s 225th anniversary.
The exhibit, located in the first-floor galleria, will last through the fall semester and is accessible all hours the Hodges Library is open.
Recent NewsMore News
- How to Library: Spring 2021
- Entrance to Pendergrass Library Has Moved
- Give the Gift of Hodges
- Holiday Hours
- Faculty Bookplate 2020
- Birds of the World database - Down for Maintenance- Nov. 17-19, 2020
- Boundless: Artists in the Archives featuring Marcel Holman
- Construction at Pendergrass Library Begins October 5