Lighting the Way: 225 Years of Volunteers, an exhibit in the John C. Hodges Library, brings to life the university’s history and traditions through artifacts preserved in UT’s University Archives. The exhibit is part of the campus-wide celebration of the university’s 225th anniversary.
The exhibit, located in the first-floor galleria, will last through the fall semester and is accessible all hours the Hodges Library is open.
Recent NewsMore News
- Panel: The Asian American and Pacific Islander Perspective
- “For Your Reference” Episode to Discuss the Politics of Income Inequality
- Pendergrass Study Rooms Available for Reservations
- In Conversation: Family Hiking in the Smokies
- For Your Reference: Second Season Premiere
- DeVine and Pendergrass Libraries to Close Early Sept. 2
- Masks Now Required in All Libraries
- Teaching Equipment and Spaces