If you’ve been thinking about adopting an open textbook for your courses, now is the time to do so. UT Libraries, with the Division of Student Life, is accepting proposals for the Open Textbook/OER Grant Program for spring 2020 and the 2020-21 academic year.
Proposals will be accepted on a rolling basis until project funds are depleted or through March 1, 2020, whichever comes first. Submit proposal materials via email to the Scholars’ Collaborative in the UT Libraries (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line “Open Textbook/OER Proposal.” Proposals will be reviewed in the order in which they are received.
Before submitting a proposal, proposal authors must attend a grant information session (online or in-person), to be scheduled with members of the Open Textbook Working Group. Send an email to the Scholars’ Collaborative to schedule the session.
Recent NewsMore News
- Destress for Success at UT Libraries
- Oral History Project Recalls Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
- Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires: Oral Histories Soon to be Published Online
- For Your Reference: The Archaeology of Religion
- UT Libraries Sets a Big Orange Goal
- Panel: The Asian American and Pacific Islander Perspective
- “For Your Reference” Episode to Discuss the Politics of Income Inequality
- Pendergrass Study Rooms Available for Reservations