If you’ve been thinking about adopting an open textbook for your courses, now is the time to do so. UT Libraries, with the Division of Student Life, is accepting proposals for the Open Textbook/OER Grant Program for spring 2020 and the 2020-21 academic year.
Proposals will be accepted on a rolling basis until project funds are depleted or through March 1, 2020, whichever comes first. Submit proposal materials via email to the Scholars’ Collaborative in the UT Libraries (email@example.com) with the subject line “Open Textbook/OER Proposal.” Proposals will be reviewed in the order in which they are received.
Before submitting a proposal, proposal authors must attend a grant information session (online or in-person), to be scheduled with members of the Open Textbook Working Group. Send an email to the Scholars’ Collaborative to schedule the session.
Recent NewsMore News
- Book Club “read” for faculty/staff: Everything They Never Taught You About College Teaching
- And the winner of our short story contest is . . .
- Create a Music Video for the Free Range Video Contest
- Resolved: Potential Interruption of Online Library Services
- Walk-in Access to Map Collection and Library Materials in Storage Reduced to One Day Per Week
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online