If you’ve been thinking about adopting an open textbook for your courses, now is the time to do so. UT Libraries, with the Division of Student Life, is accepting proposals for the Open Textbook/OER Grant Program for spring 2020 and the 2020-21 academic year.
Proposals will be accepted on a rolling basis until project funds are depleted or through March 1, 2020, whichever comes first. Submit proposal materials via email to the Scholars’ Collaborative in the UT Libraries (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line “Open Textbook/OER Proposal.” Proposals will be reviewed in the order in which they are received.
Before submitting a proposal, proposal authors must attend a grant information session (online or in-person), to be scheduled with members of the Open Textbook Working Group. Send an email to the Scholars’ Collaborative to schedule the session.
Recent NewsMore News
- Construction at Pendergrass Library Begins October 5
- Hodges Library Now Open til Midnight, Sunday – Thursday
- Hodges Library Now Closing at 10 pm, Sunday - Friday
- How to Library: Fall 2020
- Plumb's Veterinary Drugs -Scheduled Maintenance on Wednesday, July 15
- UT Press Joins the University Libraries
- The Spring Semester Wasn’t All Sunshine. But Our Volunteer Spirit Helped Make it Brighter.