If you’ve been thinking about adopting an open textbook for your courses, now is the time to do so. UT Libraries, with the Division of Student Life, is accepting proposals for the Open Textbook/OER Grant Program for spring 2020 and the 2020-21 academic year.
Proposals will be accepted on a rolling basis until project funds are depleted or through March 1, 2020, whichever comes first. Submit proposal materials via email to the Scholars’ Collaborative in the UT Libraries (email@example.com) with the subject line “Open Textbook/OER Proposal.” Proposals will be reviewed in the order in which they are received.
Before submitting a proposal, proposal authors must attend a grant information session (online or in-person), to be scheduled with members of the Open Textbook Working Group. Send an email to the Scholars’ Collaborative to schedule the session.
Recent NewsMore News
- HathiTrust Gives UT Users Temporary Access to More than a Million e-Books
- Classes are online, and so are we!
- Big Orange STEM Saturday for High School Students CANCELLED
- EBSCO eBooks - System Maintenance - February 20, 2020
- ProQuest Databases Down for Scheduled Maintenance - 10 pm EST Sat., Feb. 8 until 4 am EST Sun., Feb.9, 2020
- Now showing: Foreign and independent films
- Alert: problems accessing e-resources
- Newly-acquired Joseph Delaney Sketch on Display