During the summer, Pendergrass Library has been closed to allow installation of a fire-preventive sprinkler system. Starting Monday, July 26, 2021, Pendergrass will again be open to the UT community. For the remainder of the summer, Pendergrass will be open Monday – Friday, 8am – 6pm.
Services resuming on July 26:
- Faculty, staff, and students will be able to request physical items or PDF scans from Pendergrass’s collection. Want a book from the Hodges or DeVine library? Request items for pickup at Pendergrass Library.
- Specialty printing, such as 3D and poster printing. Request a print on the Libraries’ Printing page.
- Need a laptop, phone charger, or other piece of technology? Visit the Pendergrass Public Services desk and check out all the different technology available to you.
How to get to Pendergrass Library:
- At the intersection of River Drive and Joe Johnson Drive, by the Brehm Animal Science building, take the crosswalk onto River Drive.
- Past the construction of the Teaching and Learning Center, use the walkway between Pendergrass Library and the College of Veterinary Medicine.
- Passing through the gate, the entrance to Pendergrass’s foyer will be on the left.
Recent NewsMore News
- Pendergrass Study Rooms Available for Reservations
- In Conversation: Family Hiking in the Smokies
- For Your Reference: Second Season Premiere
- DeVine and Pendergrass Libraries to Close Early Sept. 2
- Masks Now Required in All Libraries
- Teaching Equipment and Spaces
- SGA and Open Education Working Group Announce the 2020 OER Awards
- Pendergrass Library reopens July 26