During the summer, Pendergrass Library has been closed to allow installation of a fire-preventive sprinkler system. Starting Monday, July 26, 2021, Pendergrass will again be open to the UT community. For the remainder of the summer, Pendergrass will be open Monday – Friday, 8am – 6pm.
Services resuming on July 26:
- Faculty, staff, and students will be able to request physical items or PDF scans from Pendergrass’s collection. Want a book from the Hodges or DeVine library? Request items for pickup at Pendergrass Library.
- Specialty printing, such as 3D and poster printing. Request a print on the Libraries’ Printing page.
- Need a laptop, phone charger, or other piece of technology? Visit the Pendergrass Public Services desk and check out all the different technology available to you.
How to get to Pendergrass Library:
- At the intersection of River Drive and Joe Johnson Drive, by the Brehm Animal Science building, take the crosswalk onto River Drive.
- Past the construction of the Teaching and Learning Center, use the walkway between Pendergrass Library and the College of Veterinary Medicine.
- Passing through the gate, the entrance to Pendergrass’s foyer will be on the left.
Recent NewsMore News
- Pendergrass Library Closed Beginning May 23
- Students and UT Libraries Award Faculty for Using Open Educational Resources
- Neurodiversity: Panel Discussion, May 5
- Digitization Project to Preserve Senate Recordings from the 1950s and ’60s
- UT Libraries and The Wall Street Journal Partner to Bring Sponsored Memberships to Campus
- For Your Reference: Final Episode of Second Season Airing April 21
- Lecture and Book Signing: Modern Appalachian Topography
- History and Academic Mentorship - For Your Reference streams March 17 at 7:00 p.m.