Although it is physically attached to the Veterinary Medicine Center, the Webster C. Pendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library is open and available to all Volunteers and the community at large. Please don’t let the area’s construction of the upcoming Teaching and Learning Center fool you – Pendergrass remains open and its people are ready to help.
In a recent social media campaign, followers were invited to get to know some of the faculty and staff who make up the “People of Pendergrass Library” over the course of multiple days. Interview questions ranged from exploration of educational backgrounds, when individuals began working at Pendergrass Library, and what their hobbies and interests were outside of work.
We invite you to virtually meet some of our Pendergrass staff members below. And we sincerely hope to see you in person at the library soon.
Recent NewsMore News
- Douglass Day — Join us for a Lecture and Transcribe-a-thon
- Add Mystery to Your Life with Blind Date with a Book
- UT Libraries Partners with GPO to Preserve Government Information
- UT Libraries Hosts High School Students for BOSS Hands-On STEM Conference
- A Lens into Appalachia: A Conversation with Documentary Filmmakers
- Our short story contest winners are …
- DeStress for Success
- Event: Title IX — Impact on UT and Beyond