Although it is physically attached to the Veterinary Medicine Center, the Webster C. Pendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library is open and available to all Volunteers and the community at large. Please don’t let the area’s construction of the upcoming Teaching and Learning Center fool you – Pendergrass remains open and its people are ready to help.
In a recent social media campaign, followers were invited to get to know some of the faculty and staff who make up the “People of Pendergrass Library” over the course of multiple days. Interview questions ranged from exploration of educational backgrounds, when individuals began working at Pendergrass Library, and what their hobbies and interests were outside of work.
We invite you to virtually meet some of our Pendergrass staff members below. And we sincerely hope to see you in person at the library soon.
Recent NewsMore News
- “My Graduation Journal” — View this hundred-year-old scrapbook
- Whodunit? Library friend's rare detective fiction on display at Grolier Club
- Our short story contest winners are …
- A Big Orange Thank-You
- Seventh Anniversary of Chimney Tops Wildfire: Explore UT Libraries Oral Histories
- New Collection Tied to Cormac McCarthy’s "Suttree" on Display
- Pendergrass Library: Digitized Theses Now Accessible Worldwide
- Apply for Funds to Archive and Share Your Data